Fuel injector 10R7671 is the most critical and complex part in common rail system, and it is also the most difficult part in design and process. By controlling the opening and closing of the solenoid valve, the ECU injects the fuel in the high-pressure fuel rail into the combustion chamber with the best fuel injection timing, fuel injection quantity and fuel injection rate.
In order to achieve an effective of 10R7671 injector’s fuel injection starting point and precise fuel injection quantity, common rail system uses a special fuel injector with hydraulic servo system and electronic control element (solenoid valve).
The fuel injector 10R7671 is composed of an orifice nozzle which similar to traditional fuel injector, a hydraulic servo system (control piston, control metering hole, etc.), a solenoid valve, etc.
10R7671 Injector’s Installation
- The replacement of the fuel injector must strictly follow the electrical system, the approved pressure of the low-pressure fuel intake system, the approved pressure of the high-pressure fuel circuit system, and fuel system replacement consumables requirements (including the low-pressure fuel circuit system filter and the high-pressure fuel circuit) specified in the vehicle engine maintenance manual,
- Replacement of wearing parts of the fuel system, cleaning requirements for the connection between the fuel system and the injector, the fitting clearance of the fuel injector connection, the installation angle and tightening torque of the injector, the fitting clearance of the intake system, and the fitting clearance of the exhaust systemto ensure the service life of the engine and the normal operation of the injector.
- When installing the fuel injector on the engine, it is necessary to clean the engine block, cylinder head and other parts connected to the fuel injector, and ensure that there is no dust, carbon deposits, water, rust spots, etc.
- Before installing, check whether the fuel injector nozzle gasket has been replaced and installed on the fuel injector.
- When installing the fuel injector, apply lubricant between the fuel injector, fuel nozzle sealing gasket and O-ring.
- Without replacing new gasketcan lead to: deformation of the tight cap of nozzle, deformation of nozzle, deformation of nozzle orifice, oil leakage and air leakage, which will cause serious damage to the fuel injector and nozzle to break and cause damage to the engine.
- When installing the injector on the engine, please carefully check the components related to the installation of the injector, such as the injector pressure plate, screw, injector rod and other accessories are not deformed, and install it in strict accordance with the operation steps of the engine maintenance manual.
- It is forbidden to operate the bare injector for a long time in an environment with serious dust pollution and corrosion to iron products.
- It is forbidden to operate the bare injector for a long time in a strong magnetic field environment.
10R7671 Injector ‘s Reasons of Not Working Normally
（1）There is air in the oil circuit of the engine fuel system.
（2）Vehicle oil pump oil supply system is not normal.
（3）Engine common rail system oil leakage or pressure limiting valve damage.
（4）There is a short circuit, cutting out and poor contact in the wiring harness connected to the fuel injector of the vehicle.
（5）The long-term placement of the injector causes the anti-rust oil to solidify, and the internal components are stuck or the oil holes are blocked.
The copyright of “Common Rail 10R7671 Injector Encyclopedia Knowledge” belongs to Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd, www.2645A746.com has been authorized to use by Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd. Any users should indicate the resource from Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd when download, reproduce, distribute and use these contents. Without written permission by Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd, the users will bear legal responsibility for reproducing, re-posting, distributing or using the contents. Is there is any question, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in further information of fuel injector 10R7671 technical data, please check:
For more information of www.2645A746.com’s copyright statement, please check: